MLCS PREMIUM Powerlift Pro Router Lift is a digitally controlled router lift using bluetooth technology which means no more wires above the table. Operations that were previously too difficult or too dangerous can now be performed on the router table (like plunge cutting, mortising, dadoes, and circle cutting) - with better dust collection and improved safety. Perfect for Mortising, Circle Cutting, Incremental Passes, and Making a Stopped Dado. See the Videos. Simple Set-Up. Incredibly precise. Amazingly easy to use. Handles the biggest router motors and router bits. "Hands Free" Foot Pedal for easy height adjustments. Free Android app. Easy to read app controls and height readout. Precise movements within .001"
The full featured App pre-installed on the 10" Tablet is everything you need for extremely precise control
Six custom Memory Positions with Advanced Pass Control
"Set Zero" at any point. Over 3" of total travel.
Preset Movements are pre-programmed with the most common measurements.
Designed to fit round routers motors that are 3-1/4 HP and 4.2" diameter. Reducer sleeve is available for common 3.5" diameter router motors.
The 3/8" thick Aluminum Plate can accept router bits up to 3.5" in diameter.
Sealed bearings and heavy duty steel guide posts allow smooth, stable control of your router.
Includes a self-locking reducer ring with a 2" opening. Additional insert rings for the router plate are available.
PowerLift Pro® 1 with Bluetooth router lift (#9529, #9520) with plate size 9-1/32" x 12-3/32" will fit all MLCS router tables with plates, including:
Router Table Top
Cast-Iron Extension Top
Bench Top Table
PowerLift Pro® 2 with Bluetooth router lift (#9519, #9521) will fit non-MLCS Router Tables with an 11-3/4" x 9-1/4" x 3/8" insert plate opening
The PowerLift Pro® Router Lift ships with everything listed below.
Our FREE Android App is available as a download.
Included with the PowerLift Pro®:
- (1) Foot Switch
- (1) Insert Ring with 2" Opening
- (1) Insert Ring Wrench
- (1) Starter Pin
- (3) Allen Wrenches
- (4) Plate Leveling Screws
- (1) Power Supply Cord
Router Motor sold separately.
The PowerLift Pro Android app allows precise control of your precision router lift.
- "LIFT POSITION" displays the current position of the lift along with the units of measure
- Tapping "UP" or "DOWN" moves the lift
- "SPEED" sets lift speed rate
- "SET ZERO" sets the current position of the lift as the new zero
- "MEMORY POSITIONS" stores six user customizable locations for repetitive operations. Incremental passes are easy to setup, and the foot pedal can be used to cycle through the positions while keeping hands on the work.
- "PRESET MOVEMENTS" provides Max up and Max down, and moves the lift 1/100", 1/64", 1/32", 1/16", 1/18", 1/4" and 1/2",
Free App Updates will be available periodically on our website.
The footswitch allows the operator to raise or lower the lift while keeping both hands on the work piece. Use the Foot Pedal to cycle through Advanced Pass Control stored positions for hands free incremental passes.
(Included in Packages #9519 & #9529)
- 10.1" LCD - IPS screen, 1280*800 pixels
- MTK6582 Quad-Core 1.3Ghz CPU
- Mali 400 3D hardware acceleration GPU
- Operating System: Android 4.4.4
- Multi-touch Capacitive screen
- Multi-language support
- 1 GB RAM with 16 GB storage
- Supports Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Wifi: 802.11b/g/n
- Dual camera, front .3MP, back 2MP
- Battery: 3.7V/7000mAh
- I/O Ports: Micro 5-pin USB, TF Card Slot, SIM Card Slot, 3.5mm Stereo Headset